The following information about graviola side effects has been gathered from authoritative sources on the Internet. We present it here to help you in your research of graviola use for yourself or a family member or friend. Please be sure to review any information with your doctor or health care provider, and see our disclaimer.
Overdose of graviolaGraviola contains power healing capabilities, but just with any compound in natural medicine, it must be used with caution. Over use or over consumption of graviola may cause the following symptoms:
- Nerve damage and movement problems, especially with long-term consumption.
- Tremors or stiff muscles. Neuropathy that leads to Parkinson-like symptoms.
- Dilated blood vessels
- Lower blood pressure
Who should not take graviola without medical adviceYou should consult with your doctor when you take graviola for any condition. Especially at risk are the following types of people. If in doubt, check with your medical care provider to evaluate what impact or side effects it may have on you:
- If you have Parkinson's disease, graviola may make symptoms worse.
- People with liver or kidney problems. Graviola may be toxic to the kidneys or liver with repeated use.
- If you have high blood pressure or take blood pressure medications.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you are pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding.